Presentation and links from a talk hosted by the Council of Social Services Dunedin on 17 July 2014.
My trip south was supported by NetSquared and my wonderful family.
Top 5 co-organiser tools
- Doodle – easy scheduling in open way
- Google Forms – easy to use, free web forms for anything you collect online (almost)
- Wikispaces (free easy to edit website wikis) – EYC unConference example
- Storify — see the example from my trip to Washington DC, March 2014
- Flickr – photo sharing, storing and editing, via Yahoo.com
Six views on innnovation, including Technology pyramid, by Edward G Happ
Kete – telling our stories together, software and more to act as community memory
NZ Navigator – online self-assessment to help identify your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses
Creative Commons Aotearoa – licences for creative works to share, remix, resuse – LEGALLY!
A video about Meet-up.com (a paid for service)