Web 2.0 is about open connectivity, communication and the freedom to create, share, edit and re-use content.
Here’s some of what I’m doing, trialling, contributing to:
- Photosharing, eg flickr
- Social bookmarking, eg del.icio.us
- Blogging, eg Common Knowledge
- Slideshows, eg Slideshare
- Wikis, eg SCC online participation community of practice
- Podcasts, eg UK Christian aid podcasts
- Aggregation (ala RSS), eg Bloglines
Putting it all together
A good local summary, with lots of examples
Time4 Online conference, May 2007. A professional learning opportunity for educators in New Zealand and overseas, that walks the talk.